<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 27, 2008 11:27 AM
Promote :D
Hey people! I'm gonna promote a show and a World-Perfect-Guy! :DDDDDD
-I shall start with the show :) Ready? Steady bo?Sorry for being lame :D

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*







The Time Between Dog and Wolf(:



Title of show: Time between Dog and Wolf :) -(It's a korean drama!)
Type of show: A mixture of Action and Romance type! :D
Total of Episodes: There're 16 Episodes if you buy the VCD :D
Main Casts: Lee Jun Ki as Lee Soo Hyun
-I shall NOT mention the rest of the casts because i only like him.LOL :D
If you're a GREAT fan of korean drama and Lee Jun Ki , Watch this show! You will be wasting your time if you didn't watch! HAHA! :D
P/S: Huiqi! Rmbr to watch :D
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
And now for the World-Perfect-Guy! :DDDDDDD
Have you ever see before a guy that has the following GOOD points?:
-Pretty? ( How could a guy be pretty? )
-Handsome? ( Oh yes! He's handsome :D )
-Good in acting? ( No one could act as good as him! :D )
-Good in modelling? ( I thought only for women?! =o )
-Affectionate? ( He makes a good couple :D )
-Cute? ( Cute only for girls?! Bodoh! hahhaa! :D )
-Act in both movie and show? ( Whether is movie or show i still love him like hell :D )
-Advertisements of him are everywhere? ( He's far too popular :D )
-Sings well? ( Hmm. I didn't managed to find his songs :/ )
-Won damm alot of awards? ( As I said, he's Perfect! :DD )
Okay, enough of the Good points. I can't name them ALL :D There's still alot to go :D
Anw, You might be thinking who's this Mr.Perfect right? He's.... Mr.Lee Jun ki ! :DDDDD
For those that know and idolize him: GOOD , You're Perfect too :D
For those that DON'T know and insult him: Your mother gave birth to u for nth :D
HAHAHA .

profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November