I'm here to blog about ytd's Torture ): School lessons was kinda good & relaxing.
Except for science. 1e6 girls were scolded for being busybody,
In fact, We're Not even busybody okay. We don't give a damm about any scores,
Ridiculous!
Kns!
Bodohhhhhhhhhhhhh!
When it comes to Guide training. I took the Role call -.- I was feelin' hell nervous ):
Then, We had drilling from about 4.OOpm - 5.OOpm. I saw Irina Darling! :DDDD
Drilling was BIG a torture to me ): The sun is so HOT but not Sexy )):
And we're facing the sun while drilling ._."
After that, we had Lots of rest & breaks given by Nadia mam & Adriana Mam.
While refilling my water, Darling smacked my butt!
HAHA! I tio shock :D But its okay! We'll play tickle next time :D
A while later , the others went to practice dancing poses & moves. I'm Not dancing! :)
The worst thing was, I had a bad headache during my drills until at night.