Name 20 people you can think of right now .
Don't read the questions until you've named the 20 people .
At the end of this , choose 5 people to do this .
AND! Be truthful like me, No bluffs :]
______________________________
[1] Ziqing
[2] Liana
[3] Eunice
[4] Peiyee
[5] Ernchi
[6] Loysius
[7] Alien
[8] Shannon
[9] Sinyee
[10] Krystal
[11] Zheliang
[12] Irina Tan
[13] Jonard
[14] Serene Cheng
[15] Jamie
[16] Yanli
[17] Angel
[18] Hillary
[19] Kee Zi Wei
[20] Joanna
_________________________________
How did you meet [6]?
Loysius? I just met him this year. He's a cute human :]
__________________________________
What would you do if you never met [1]?
Ziqing? OHMY. I would cry if I didn't met her! She's NICE luh! Okay , she's my Dearie <3
___________________________________
What if [10] and [17] dated?
Krystal&Angel? They WON'T DATE! They're stranger to each other since Angel is my senior :]
____________________________________
Will [3] and [8] date?
Eunice&Shannon?! OH NO! 1 is my darling, 1 is my girlfriend. Do you think I would allow that?!
_____________________________________
Describe [2].
Liana. She's my beloved laopo, she's VERY nice and helps me everytime when I'm in some sort of trouble. She said she'll be there for me >:l
_____________________________________
When is the last time you spoke to [19]?
Kee Zi Wei. Hmm. I don't remember..
_____________________________________
What is [11]'s favourite band/singer?
ZheLiang. How would I know? I think he likes Ahmeng. HAHAH!
_____________________________________
Would you ever date [4]?
Peiyee. Well, we dated. Because she's my laogong lah. HEHE :D
_____________________________________
Would you ever date [9] ?
Sinyee. I will consider.
Is [13] single?
Jonard?! I think he's single. LOL!
_________________
What is [18]'s last name ?
Hillary. Hoe!
_________
Would you ever be in a relationship with [14]?
SereneCheng?! HAHA. Don't think so! But we share the same birthday :D
_______
School of [20]?
Joanna. AHERM. She's my PS! YishunTown Sec of course ._.
___
Where does [15] live ?
Jamie. SINGAPORE.
_____
What is your favourite thing of [12]?
IRINA TAN! Oh She's my darling of course, and now she's my Nana Tan. :D She's nice, trust me :]
________________________________________
Have you ever seen [7] naked?
ALIEN?! I can puke, But he's a nice human. NOT.
_______________________________________
5 people to do this quiz :
1. Liana
2. YanLi
3. Sinyee
4. Alien
5. Eunice :]