<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 7:17 PM
AW MAN! >:[
Ohmygod. Today is not a good day :(

-Top4 :( -
1.) My phone is invaded by LIANA ANG :(
Today. I duno why. Liana go view my handphone things without asking. She offended me by scoring so High for English-(60,B4). And a lot of peoples wanna DAMM her. I'm quite happy with it anw.


2.)My results are lousier than shit :((
I shan't elaborate much.


3.)Alien is too busy to talk to me, hence i'm bored! :(((
;Ohmymama. How come today so busy uh? Doing robot issit? My turn to =.= you, :DDD! Don't so busy leh. I very bored one leh : Anw. Ytd call me for what? My phone vibrate when I was about to sleep, I thought it was my classmate. Hence I take the call. But then is you ._." I dont take calls luh bodoh, Cause I think I sound too man :(
P/s: Your voice is completely different when you're singing && talking :D Where's my Candy? LOL ._.
Com'on , JUST A F U C K I N G NOOB.


4.)My sweetest dearie is feeling unwell :((((
Ziqing dearie is sick! I felt so empty without her today, hehe :/ Get well soon! And come back and collect your super-duper Good results! You score A2 for science! I'm so proud of you :DDD! So, get well soon okay? The class misses you.And indeed, Your smile charms (:
I love you Dearie!

Don't you think i'm suay today!
Should be because of some idiotic curses ._.
I didn't do well for Chinese, I'm very saddened.

profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November