doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Monday, May 12, 2008 2:04 PM
Enjoy time!
OhmyGod. Mid-yr Exam is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ! It's OVER! Not square. LOLL. Today's maths paper2 was not hard. I LOVE MY EUNICE IDOl! She rocks la! But i'm stone :D HAHAHA! She's like my second CLONE, Everything same la! Hey peepos, don't be jealous. Also went to mac with my friends :] Peiyee EUNICE Ernchi Karin ( She's Nice! :D ) Vicky ALOT of funny things happened at mac .. I only can say. We laughed & laughed & laughed. LOl. Yes! Only laugh. I didn't know that Ernchi Lover was scared of Crows :( Alien's gonna sing for me againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I must say, his singing sucks so much now. ;I love Eunice Lim Long Legs :D ;I love Eunice Lim Long Legs :D ;I love Eunice Lim Long Legs :D ;I love Eunice Lim Long Legs :D ;I love Eunice Lim Long Legs :D ;I love Eunice Lim Long Legs :D ;I love Eunice Lim Long Legs :D ;I love Eunice Lim Long Legs :D ;I love Eunice Lim Long Legs :D ;I love Eunice Lim Long Legs :D ;I love Eunice Lim Long Legs :D ;I love Eunice Lim Long Legs :D ;I love Eunice Lim Long Legs :D ;I love Eunice Lim Long Legs :D ;I love Eunice Lim Long Legs :D
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.