<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 21, 2008 5:30 PM
Our day again :]
Today was a very very very very Fun & enjoyable day :]
Don't believe you can ask the following peoples :D

They are: Soh Pei Yee
Tay Yan Li
Shannon Tan
Liana Ang
Aw Zhe Liang
Loysius Koo
Sim Ah Meng
ErnChi
Eunice Lim
( That's all I could rmbr, I have stm D: )

Becauseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

We took damm alot of crazy pictures! Hehehe!
Today, we chiong very hard for the amazing race.
But still, got 19th ._."
My group chiong hard lah.
But I think I slack most. LOL
We met Ahmeng , zheliang & loysius. I think is lidat lah.
LOL. Then we explore Science Center the second floor :]
It was nice! We laughed and play alot there, :DDD
But then, after a while. A gang of Ahlian(s) kbkp us.
We not happy lor. Den fight and defend ourselves >:[
PeiYee, Good jobbbbbbbb.
That's the way lah.
Anw. Jus wanna say that some bitches from fking school was really dogs. Hey owners! Please chain them up yeah? And stop barking around next time. But, this doesn't affects my mood cause we had already defended ourselves & We don't fight wif Dogs :]
___
I love 21/O5/O8. The day where we bonded alot & alot, :)

profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November