doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 4:48 PM
WOOO, EMO. LOL -_-
Let's see what i'm gonna blog.. How about the topic, "EMO" ? Okay. Emo it shall be.
Im'ma is gonna talk on EMO today. This looks quite far from me, don't you think so? :D I really don't get it when someone goes EMO-ing and started to "ZIBI" or what. Don't you think it's so useless?! Something happened after EMO-ing , also no use what! Some more still waste your tears crying over what shit ._. Or some stupid BGR. That's the worst. I hate that! Silly girls would go crazyover some boys and when him makes her sad, The girl would then cry or whatever slash herself. Haiya . Don't waste your life luh. It's really irritating to see such things happened -.- You think slashing very fun issit. Need blood also what. No blood slash what. LOL! Also must see whether knife sharp anot. If not what, use fruit knife kill yourself ah? So funny.LOL .
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.