doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Monday, June 30, 2008 10:25 PM
Felt so noob.
HELLO HUMANS! It's mondayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Uh. Still enegetic as usual. LOL! Well well. I played volleyball during PE lessons. It's so NOT fun playing it. I mean . I had fun hitting it away cause the ball is light, but when i got hit. It's like"OH DAMMIT" . And, i wanna publicisewww.11-11times.blogspot.comI know i'm a good publiciser and good comic draw-er and have a good macdonal future lah. HAHAHA EVERYTHING GOOD. But not to forget, tagwww.view-and-tag.blogspot.com first before you go other blog :D We have music tml, like wth. Bye-Bye!
P/s: Irfan, happy 13!
Replies! Yanli: You spray that thing liao , i think better abit . Lol . I forgot i had a blog-.- Oh well. I'll add it in next time :D Farah: Hello! Will link you up super soon! :D ivan: Hello! :D Ziqing: Yes Dearieeeeeeeeeeeee! :DDD! Loveya! Cya in school! Loves! Eunice: Haha! I miss talking to you also ): Yes yes, Red is confirm sexy :D Blow whistles* HAHA! Misses! Cya in schoold :D Peiyee: I don't rmbr you saying you're a god. LOL! And i updated the blog. I know I rock. Of course sweet and cute. Is I post de. LOL! :D Love. Ahloy: Finally tag hor. I pity you. but nvm. we have convo :D Krystal: Boyfriend! I wished IRFAN! I rock. LOL! ;D
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.