doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Friday, June 20, 2008 3:06 PM
ROAR THE SUN!
I had Guides today. I have alot to complain !! Firstly, why is the field so muddy?! Secondly, Why does the sun burn us like extreme hot only for TODAY? Thirdly, I think today's drilling is the toughest. And, thank you Adriana mam for being not so strict today.
WeiFun from 2E7 Is officiallyMY MISTRESS! MWHHAHAHAA! I feel so happy! And so, no any humans is allowed to bully her (:
During the holidays, I miss ZiQing's Smile (: I miss sitting in front PeiYee in class(: I miss myholy table(: I miss playing with 1e6(: I miss Loysiushigh pitch voice(: I miss Vicky's teaching(: I miss Yanli's pulling socks action(: I miss Miss Wong's teaching! (: I miss my Upcoming Class Tee(: Lastly, I missIrinaTan'svoice, smile and Height! HAHAHAHA :D
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.