<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 14, 2008 10:32 PM
Quiz ..
INTRUCTIONS:Remove one question from above and add in your own personal question .
Make it a total of 20 questions then tag 8 people in your lists , list them out at the end of the post .
Notify them in the tagbox that they hv been tagged .
Do not pass this back to the person that had tagged you .(Because it's duh?) Whoever does this tag will have blessing from all and meeeeeeeeeeee !(:

It's from Eunice. :D



1)What do you want the most right now ?
Tvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv. But it starts at 11.30 -.-"



2)What do you want to be in ur next life ?
I still wanna be AngelaAng.


3)Something to descibe yourself ?
Oh. I'm retard. idiotic. stupid and I ROCK! HAHAH.


4)You have one more wish to come true , what would it be ?
Can I have countless wishes? 1 is not enough



5)What are you afraid to lose now ?
My family and friends! Oh. Money , computer and XpressMusic 5610. Etcs



6)Do you believe in eternal love ?
Maybe not until i met one.


7)Are you hungry ?
Uh. No o.o You hungry? HAHAH!



8)What would you do if your whole family died ?
First, Don't curse me. Secondly, your family would die faster than mine. Thirdly, I ROCK!



9)What are the requiremets that you yearn from the other half ?
I thought I said before? Tall. Handsome.Cute! And most imptly, loves me more than I love him. MUST BE 1ST LOVE AND HOT SIAL! LOL.



10)What type of person do you hate ?
You.



11)Do you cherish everyone of ur friendships ?
You mean you don't ? OF COURSE I DO! Except those hyporcrites.



12)Do you believe in God ?
Maybe. He's quite a nice lord.



13)What do you think is the most important thing in your life ?
Everything I love. And also family + friends. XpressMusic is impt too.



14)Do you think is a need to find a boyfriend/galfriend ?
YES!



15)What do you want your friends to be like ?
Nice, crazy, hyper, anti-emo and of course must love me luh. HAH



16)What are the things you will think of ?
Will Singapore be snowing?



17)What is your fave hobby ?
Blogging. Chatting. Smsing. Being crazy and laughing(:



18)If you're feeling down one day , who would you go to ?
Ziqing. Yanli. And the whole of DC Clique.



19)If you have endless cash ,what would you do ?
Donate to SiChuan Victims! And have a worldtour holiday after that (:



20)Do you know something called shit?
YEAH. YOU'RE A BIG ONE.
HAHAHA. I added in this question!



Sabo-ing Timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
-AHLOY.
-Peiyee.
-Yanli
-Shannon?
-Liana.
-Sinyee
-Human
-Ghost ):

profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November