doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Tuesday, June 24, 2008 9:06 PM
Hi Ms Pay! LOL.
It's tuesday today. ok so duh. LOL! Hmm. Firstly, we had english lesson. Okay Miss Pay is indeed the cutest english teacher i've ever met. She rocks! Mother tongue was still okay ._. History.. I'm so damm effing lucky! Mr.Lim called me to answer question ): Lucky got discuss. If not sure die LOl! Thanks Liana! OH! A very funny thing happened before history lesson. Yanli say elmo song is handsome but actually she was referring to our Yuan Shuai. I was like... HAHAHAHAAHAH! LOL. She's uber funny lor. LOL. Science as usual, boring -.- Maths. HAIS.. MISS WONG AH MISS WONG! LOL. It's okay , as long as you're in ytss! We still welcome youuuuuuuu! (((: The newest maths tcher was... errr... again. weird.LOL You can ask Liana and ernchi. What i described about our tcher. LOL! But joking is joking. Respect is still needed (: Morning Silent reading was great. You know you know! That's about it. Bye-bye. Shuffle Shuffle Shuffle! I'm crazy over it. <3
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.