Sunday, June 15, 2008 9:29 PM
YOU ARE THE ONE, are you?
OH OH OH. I'm missing my blog every minute.AND! I am watching " You Are The One " Now. Oh channel U! I'm voting for Yuan Shuai & Shi Qian!BUT! If Clement or Caleb gets into the Grand Finals,I would Definitely support Them. But Nvm! Yuan Shuai Must jiayou okay! And ShiQian too.Yuan Shuai's Dance is super Sexy. LOLL!! ( If you watch ._. )Please support them like Yanli & Me. HAHHAAH! We're Crazy over him. LOL. But i , GO CLEMENT! GO CALEB! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*"HAHAHA. Hula Hula~ Hula Hula~ Hula Hula Hu ~ YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. :DOkay stop crapping. Today went out with Liana. Peiyee, Yanli. Shannon and MinHao ._.Okay he's weird... But for others. We're still normally laughing and playing (:BUT OH. YUAN SHUAI WON ZHEN HUAN. NICE SIAL. OKAY FOR NOW. YUAN SHUAI SURE WIN CAUSE JIA MIN IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. HAHAHHA i'm evil.Den we go explore around yishun ._.Went Church, Hindu temple,chinese temple & mosque for project.Kinda tiring and i'm having a big headache now. HahChinese temple was the Best :DWhen we reached there, they had Lion Danceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!It's nice okay, not scary like what peiyee said :DSuddenly. Some flag drop down and hit Shannon.Went Liana house after everything. Haiz. Not much things to play but had fun dirtying* with Shannon. HAHA. Shall End here. I'm having a big big headache and still have to tv now. YUAN SHUAI JIAYOU!Bye, blog.
profile

Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.