<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, June 10, 2008 11:42 AM
QUIZ.
Oh quiz! Thank you, saboer :D
_
#1 If ur lover betrayed u, what would ur reaction be?
Ans:
Okay firstly i would hit and smack him hard. And then , I would kick his stupid bird so that he would not have any sperms in future. Lastly, i think that my taste is not lousy. So, i would not have a betrayer as a lover, lol!
_
_
#2 If u can have a dream come true, what would it be?
Ans:
Hit you.
_
_
#3 Whose butt would u like to kick?
Ans:
The person that offended me when i'm not in the mood.
_
_
#4 What would u do with a billion dollars?
Ans:
I would donate some of it to the Sichuan Victims, They're real pitiful :] And then, i'll save the rest of my money for worldtour holiday! <3
_
_
#5 What is ur ideal lover like?
Ans:
Tall. Handsome. Loves me more than I love him. Truthful. And most imptly, he must be a 100% guy lah! HAHAHA!
_
_
#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Ans:
Being loved by someone
_
_
#7 How long do u intend to wait for someone u really love?
Ans:
I will only wait if he's worth waiting :]
_
_
#8 If the person u secretly like is already attached, what would u do?
Ans:
I would give up :D Cause love can't be force.
_
_
#9 Is there anything that has made u extremely happy?
Ans:
Of course! My beloved friends surrounding me and my precious family :D
_
_
#10 Name the thing that floats in and out of ur mind.
Ans:
Some word called friendship and family love :D
_
_
#11 What takes u down the fastest?
Ans:
What shit question is this? I failed my English.
_
_
#12 How do u see urself in 10 years time?
Ans:
Perharps I would become a superwoman that goes flying here and there saving precious lives :]
_
_
#13 Who is currently the most important ppl to u?
Ans:
Friends and family :D And things like Tv and handphones + computer :D
_
_
#14 What kind of person do u think the person who tagged u is?
Ans:
Lovely.
_
_
#15 Would u rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Ans:
Married but poor :] Don't you know love is sweet?
_
_
#16 What's the 1st thing u do in the morning?
Ans:
Check my phone and then brush my teeth :D Hey! Pure rubbish!
_
_
#17 Would u give all in a relationship?
Ans:
What you mean?
_
_
#18 If u fall in love with 2 ppl simultaneously, who would u pick?
Ans:
The one that I love more and the one that loves me more that I love him. Chim? :D
_
_
#19 What type of ppl do u hate?
Ans:
But, i hate bitches and bastards most :D
_
_
The 8 ppl who are tagged are:
1.Liana
2.Peiyee
3.Eunice
4.Ahloy
5.YanLi
6.Jamie
7.Human
8.Human

profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November