<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 16, 2008 5:52 PM
Not fun one!
RULES: 1. The rules of the game gets posted at the begining.
2. Each player answers the questions abt themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tag five people and posts their names, then go their tagbox and let them know that they have been tagged to do the quiz.



Starting time: 10.43am
Name: AngelaAng
Brothers: 1
Sisters: 0
Shoe Size: 7
Height: - - - :O




Where do you live?
Sembawang



Favourite drinks?
Sprite. GreenTea (:



Favourite breakfast?
Egg Sandwich :D




Have you ever been on a plane?
Yeap.




Swan in the ocean?
Huh?




Fallen asleep in school?
Yes. Especially Miss Tan's science class.



Fell off your chair?
DUH?! You're asking for trouble.



Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?
Yeah. It was past. I'm not gonna be silly now.




Saved email?
Some meaningful ones.



What is your room like?
Messy and still messy.



What's right beside you?
Handphone . Homeworks and remote control



What is the last thing you eat?
Noodle



Ever had chicken pox?
You DON'T?!




Sore throat?
Not much :D



Stitches?
CHOYYYY!



Broken nose?
Nope (:



Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes (:



Like picnics?
It should be fun :D



Who was the last person you danced with?
I don't dance.




Last made you smiles?
QiangSir. LOL




You last yelled at?
The tv.



Today you did?
Slacking and blogging + msning. Argh homeworks ):




Have you ever kissed anyone?
Yes. Parents(:




Get sick?
I'm not God.



Miss someone?
Yes



Eat?
Don't be an idiot ):



Best feeling in the world?
Happy. Contented and Being in love.




Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yup.




What's under your bed?
How would I know?!



Who do you really hate?
Can you please view my blog thoroughly?





What time issit now?
11.13am You don't have a watch?





Is there a person on your mind now?
Why not?





Do you have any siblings?
Yes-.-





Do you want to have children?
Yup mayb :D Babies are cute.





Do you smile often?
Yes! :DDDDD






Are your toe nails painted?
No. I'm not that girly.





Whose bed other than yours do you rather sleep in?
My parents. And the ones in hotel :D





What colour shirt are you wearing now?
White. Why do you even care?





What were you doing at 7pm yesterday?
I have stm ):





Are you a friendly person?
Yes, very :D





Do you have pets?
Used to :D





Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
Uh. Somewhere in Earth.





Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you?
She's my mum ;D





Do you sleep with the TV on?
If I doze off.





What are you doing right now?
Tvvvvvvvvvv.





Have you ever climb thru a window?
No way ._.




Can you handle truth?
Yes. Escaping is a lousy way.




Are you too forgiving?
NO. I bear grudges.




Are you closer to your mother or father?
Mother.




Who is the last person you cried infront of?
My mum.





How many people can you say you truely love?
Quite alot





Do you eat healthy?
Average.





Have you cried because of something someone said to you?
Mayb? I've never tried b4.





If you are having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
My cousin. Cause i'll vent my anger on him.





Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Loud luh!





Are you confident?
nah. When you're confident,You receive disappoint. So i've learned not to anticipate (:





5 things i was doing ten years ago?
I was still 3 then. Apple tree? Playing everyday? And growing :D





5 things on my today list
private maple. blogging. msn. and homework ):




5 snacks i enjoy
I only love sweet stuffs (:






5 things i would do if i was a billionaire
Donate to SiChuan victims. WorldTour Holiday and A new apartment for my parents.





5 of my bad habits
You'll die if you offend me.
My imaginations can run really wild.
And I have a bad temper.




5 places i lived in
Earth. Singapore. little red dot. North and Sembawang!





5 jobs i have had?
I'm still a small student ):







5 PEOPLE I TAG!
Liana!
Peiyee!
Yanli!
Eunice!
Human.

profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November