doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Saturday, June 21, 2008 9:10 PM
Funny, VERY.
WOAH! TODAY IS SUCH A NICE DAYYYY! You know! I went to do project with Jonard Tan, Liana Ang and Soh Pei Yee!AHAAHAAHA. The Fantastic 4. LOL! Actually is for project, but we had fun still.
Firstly, we went to Harbour Front for the sake of North-East Line. Secondly, Peiyee and me played the LONG escalator and acted like big stars on the escalator.Thirdly, We went all the way to the 1st station, and then timed to the last station. Four-tly, Before we time, we walked all the way to the end of the MRT. In fact, we walk to and fro. LOL! And we went back once again cause Jonard forget to time -.- Five-ly,North-East line was done. And it was now North-South line :DSix-ly, we had more fun then. Something big happen to Peiyee LOL! There was no seats bside jonard and liana (i'm the middle one) , so PeiYee sat another row of seats. Seven-ly, no one bside her. Except an old uncle , that was bside bside :DDD
Something very very very funny happened. We ask her who bside her then. She say "XIAO MING!" Den, the uncle turn and look at her. HHAHAHAHAHAHA! HILARIOUS SCENE! After that, we named for alot of uncles and aunties. Okay i'm evil. Sorry. AHHAHAHAH Liana and Jonard were in the naming too. With me, LOL!
I used the following names, ;Peter ;Paul ;DA MING! ;Moses Tan ;Mary ;Guo Hua. HAAAHHAHAHA! ;David
Talking about Appearance today (: Firstly, is appearance more impt than anything? Err. Mayb Just , Mayb not? It depends, agree?Somehow, some girls/boys would do anything for appearance. Which was too "over" and irritating sometimes. I can't stand those girls that go " HOI! Don't touch my hair, will messy one.." That's real bitch. Of course hair will messy lah. If not, comb or what again lor. Cannot meh? Or, the girl dresses extra nice on normal occasions like... outings? What are you trying to do? Attract attention with your super nice and extra clothes? I mean, that's extra right? Theses are some of the things that I hated alot about theses '' extra girls'' . Now for the good points. Appearance is sometimes impt when it is necessary. Because at some occasions, you dress lousily or what. People will think like this " err...? -_- " I mean, you don't wear Tee shirts and shorts to a wedding at 5-star hotels right? That would be like, HAHA! ? LOl! And mostly, first impression would be on appearance for most things (: Next topic, Spammers? They're getting on my nerves ):
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.