doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Monday, July 28, 2008 10:23 PM
A blue moon. It's over.
Lessons are so boring nowadays! Tackling with Patterns are like hell to me. And to my TUITION Tcher. They're simply idiotic okay. Not that i'm stupid. We should all just blame everything on Patterns. Okay whatever. I'm really really afraid to fall into NA. And i hate to be despised. SO. You ppl must help by tutoring okay! :D Alot of disagreement happened today. Don't wna elaborate more cause we fight over bottles of milk :D If you know about it, please shut up. If you don't know, just take it that we fight over milk. Simple as writing DOT DOT DOT! :D Bye-Bye! Short lil' post ):
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.