<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 12, 2008 11:11 AM
Goodbye and Hello .
HELLO.
HELLO.
HELLO.
I'm so back from Mount Alvernia Hospital (:
Don't worry about me already, i'm fine as usual!
I wanna thanks everyone for the concerns when i'm hospitalised!
Especially Ung Zi Qing from 1e6!
Thank you so much Dearie, i don't know how much thank you(s) can I say, But,
Thanks loads! (: Hope i can catch up! Give me tuition okay! Hahah! (:
For those that i didn't manage to reply your msgs, i'm so sorry(:
Okay, i shall describe some experiences that i went through(:


Day 1
On sunday midnight, i was admitted to Mount Alvernia.
And then i took all kinds of tests, to make sure i didn't had Dengue.
Den i was under isolation cause A&E department said it might spread.
And Bingo! I had lungs and blood infection -.=
Den doctor gave my injections and medicine.
From 1am on, i didn't have a good sleep!
Every 1 or 2 hour they will come and take my blood pressure, my heartbeat and my temperature.






Day 2
As usual, i was still taking my injections and medicine(s).
And watch tv + playing with my bed remote.
I go press up and down and the feeling was like Magician David CopperField!
LOL!
In total, i had 8injections and alot of medication for the 4days.
You know! I had fever for 2 effing weeks ):





Day 3
I was being transferred to Childrens' Ward.
Mind you, CHILDRENS' WARD!
LOL! It was very very nice decorated with winnie the pooh and everything . Even toilets are winnie the pooh(:
But uh, i adore piglet more.
Imagine, i was like the oldest in the level okay.
There was even a place for new born babies! LOL!
It's okay , i'm a big baby yet young adult :D






Day4
I was better and would be able to discharge!
Yipeeeeeeeee :D

To Mount Alvernia: Thank you so much for taking good care of me, I know i can drink really alot. Nurses there are really really nice and friendly and cute (: Doctors are also nice and efficient. All the best in life okay! (:

REPLIES TO ALL: Thank you so much for concerning me all these while okay? I appreciate it alot! I didnt know i was so popular! HAHHAH! Thank you and thank you! Don't worry, i'm okay now! Cya on Mondayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :D




profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November