doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Tuesday, July 1, 2008 5:53 PM
Sick. Unwell. Sleepy! D:
Here is a conversation between body and spirit.
My body: I'm feeling cold in such a so warm and humid day. Is something wrong?
My spirit: Oh, something is very wrong. There're 2 possibilities. One, you're possessed. Two, you're on a fagging fever. What do you think?
My body: Hmm. I think I'm on a fagging fever, cause i'm very scared of ghost. So, conclusion is I have a fever.
My spirit: Really? What do you readers think?
BINGO! I have a fever now ): And i feel so unwell )): I wanna get well soon cause i don't wanna miss the YTconcert ))): Come on, medicine! )))): Ending the post with this effing rocking picture. Oh, i love me. And i adore ivan lieu! :)
It's the NCC mans :D! Ivan! Be my buddy want anot?
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.