Wednesday, July 16, 2008 9:02 PM
I'm gonna change my blogskin soon. And i love Luo Zhi Xiang crazily :D
Oh my god. I haven't been blogging for so effing long. That's kinda break my record huh? Okay stop crapping. We had Health Check today, and my backbone is perfectly alright!I told you i'm perfect :DOkay fine. Oh i wanna say. Vicky is nice (: And i still like her alot alot :Dohmygod i dont know what i'm gonna blog! Kns.Health Check spare time game is quite nice. Without the porn moves :DOHMYGOD. I CAN'T STAND MY LAMEST POST ALREADY.I LOVE LUO ZHI XIANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.And i'm crazy over him. Don't ever stop me okay! LOl.I've gotta do my comprehension now before i burn my midnight oil ):Replies! But i shan't reply those" Get well soon!" Cause i'm alrdy back (:Amanda Khoo: Hahaha. How have you been? (:Ziqing: With you tagging it's definitely not! Love youuuuuuuuuuuuu (:Ivan: YO BUDDY LIEU! 8packs! Muscles! Gym! LOLOL!Yanli: LOL thanks thanks! LOl. I don't know about malay. Only " itam" Which means BLACK. HAHAHHAH. Ah loy: Thanks lor. LOl ._. I had fun conferencing with py and you. With a lil' bit of aherm* dirty mind. HAHAH!
profile

Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.