doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Friday, July 18, 2008 10:12 PM
I'm always crappy.
Ytd's Drama is super funny. I know only 1e6 rocks okay. MOST of the students were from ussssssssss! But then, quite suay with the woman-man like person. HAHAH! Today's english lesson is N-I-C-E ! Very funny lor for the description of people. Can play and laugh other people and also to develop our story characters. You say nice anot? I heck care what you say lah. LOL! Okay anw. Maths test was atrocious -.= I seriously don't know what is INEQUALITIES okay? Equal = same. Inequal = not same. So = unfair. HOW CAN? Idiot. Anw. I love the malay lesson provided by the school. It's really fun okay. And with ITAM. HAHAHA. Btw, I had fun 'playing' at police station today. Learned quite a lot of things too. All about crimes. OH I'VE GOTTA RUN. ZOOM. BYE-BYE.
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.