doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Sunday, August 10, 2008 2:48 PM
Hello, a new skin.
HEY PEEPS! I've just changed my blogskin! Give me comments about the skin and my content(s) kay! I will be glad if you could give me ideas to edit :] Today is a boring day. And further more, it's raining ._. Obviously it is a good day for sleeping and watching korean dramas 24/7. Georgraphy test is starting next wednesday(??) and i haven't study it .. :/ I hope i'm so not a addict to blog and such things , cause it will just harm me ): But i have so much dramas to watch and follow-up! )): I hope term tests are like peanuts for me. I'll thank god and everyone. And god, please let Candidate Osk passes his oral and Os with flyng colous :] I'm waiting for ur award kay, Candidate Ong! :D
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.