Friday, August 8, 2008 9:43 PM
It's just More Than Words, best day ever .
Before you read my content, what about taking a look at my post's title? (: I had much much much much much.... FUN todayzxzxzxzxzxzxzz!I hyper THROUGHOUT luh. U can ask Ivan Lieu and Peiyee. LOL. Sway here , sway there. Non-stop. And + hitting peiyee's head with balloon accidentally :DFirstly, UGs started off with the performances with marchings. Okay, it's like so damm cool. I know i'll be there in 1 or 2years time. LOLOL, NOOB!And Both Peiyee and MY 'Boyfriends' were in there. HAHAHA! HEY, MY BOY IS BETTER :D Okay stop crapping. Move it!*March March March March March... one of the Ncc guy's pants drop...okay i'm really shocked about it. Don't worry, Ncc, you all are still MAN and HANDSOME as ever(:I shan't talk about that uh, cause very embarassing ma. Hah D:Secondly,Then i think it was Choir dancing.Liana was totally.. err. Stiff D:Jamie danced normally (:As for ahloy.. LOl. The same old sign again :DThirdly, It was malay and indian dance (:They're quite groovy also. As in, dances very professionally. Hahaha. I bet Zech will kena teasing again.. Poor him .. LOLOl!Fourthly,It was The Teachers Singing Time!Time for our Miss Wong & Mr Zhuo! :DYou all did very well alrdy, applause*! Five-ly,Chinese Dance was pretty neat (:Jacqueline is very nice!But she looked as if she's going to fall asleep D:Six-ly,It was one of my favourite-- PDS!Means Use of rifles and throw here throw there!Spin here Spin there! Anything you say! Just playing with RIFLES! :DDDDD!You'll never know how nice it is if you didn't see it live telecast-ly :DWithout the drop of rifle, i think it will be perfect.But, 'accidents' are prone to happen.. So, just take it easy (:Seven-ly,I went photo-taking with quite alot of people and senior! Heheh :DDI guessed, that will be the last time that they're meeting us ):But ZhiYun, I will still miss you kay! :DLove all Seniors, especially the one that gave me Balloon(sSSS)Lastly,We celebrated Miss Angelia Pay's birthday in advance!She's our national baby kay! :DDDJulina bought a cake, and we'll probably share the money afterwards.We gave her a surprise but who knows, she saw loysius's head -.-Lame . Lolol!Cut-ed th cake, chatted and laughed and whatever lah!Just, had fun (:Once again, Miss Pay! Happy Birthday! Love you forever! :DP/s: Quite disappointed that most 1e6ians didn't come ):
profile

Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.