doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Monday, October 13, 2008 9:21 PM
EH! SAMSUNG F480.
oh it's a bad bad day. EVERYONE'S emoing =( And i think samsung F480 is chio cause blah blah is taking it. DAMM >:( Okay sorry for interruption. So, emoing cause of results. And i'm like tryna' cheer THEM up ~_~ Hopefully it helps Krystal , yanli and peiyee + ivan? :) Thank me! Don't cry! Disney clique here always. :) Tomorrow's gettin' English paper. Kinda nervous and i'mma havin' a headache now. woo,zomg. ALL, please cheer up kay! Be enegetic again :D! Don't ever cry .. cause i'll be havin trouble with that .. ): Cheer up , i love you all! :) I ♥ Angela! I ♥ Ziqing! I ♥ Krystal! I ♥ Yanli! I ♥ Teletubby! I ♥ Ivan Lieu! I ♥ Liana! I ♥ Peiyee! I ♥ Renee! I ♥ Pet Owner! I ♥ Disney Clique! I ♥ Chonny! With loads of love, Angela(:
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.