<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, October 26, 2008 11:47 AM
Overloved.
Helloooooooooooooo. Didn't update recently. Was in the process of making class vid for 1e6'08 ..
Really hope that it would be a near-to-perfect video, cause that would be
memorable :] And if you notice(duh) , i'd changed my blogskin! ZOMGzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz. Freak man this skin is da bombzxzxzxzxz! I edit it myself last night :] And yeah it actually worked , hahaha ^^
Well well, slacking for days already. Maybe i should start on my assignment(s) soon.. Now, i'm gna give all 1e6ians a lil' note. Though its not too long :] Starting from...






FIND YOUR NUMBER! ^^

#01 Hazimah : Thank you for always helping me in work and etc. You're really helpful :]Hope you'll excel in studies! Misses.


#02 Amanda: Manda! You so so so so funny you know! Hope you'll be more independent next year alright! :]



#03 Shihui: Hey there! Though we're not really close, but i really hope you could try to speak out more kay? Take care loads!


#04 Julina: Hello! You're really good in mindmaps and drawings :] I know you'll excel! Good luck!



#06 Ernchi: Oh lover! I'll miss sitting in front of you :] You're efficient! Take care loads :] Misses.



#07 Jamie: Class treasurer! I'll remember the times where the whole bunch of students crowding around you, passing you money. HAHAH! Take care :]



#08 Jasmine: Hm.. just be yourself and you'll get into big crowds. Take care :]



#09 Krystal: ZOMG! We're probably going to the same class yeah! Love you loads! Don't emo hor. Cry cry cry. I hit you. LOL take care :D!



#10 Liana: Hi, nice to meet you.LOLOL! I think your English very good. Must help ALL of us okay! Miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuu :]



#11 Eunice: Darlingzxzxzxzxzx! I'll miss you :( .. Must take care and keep in touch always kay! EUUUUUUUUUUUUNICE! :D!



#12 Peixian: Again , though not very close with you.. But i think you're very lady-like too..? Good luck! :]



#13 Yiting: OMG! I think you're too quiet.. must try to speak out kay! Talk with confidence! Or either crap. Take care :]



#14 Vicky: I'm gna miss youuuuuuuuuuuu! The times when we're together and etc(s) .. But i know you'll excel in CCA and studies :] Loveyou!



#15 Fatin: HOHO FART-IN! Be optimistic kay! I think you're quite random :] Anyway, excel in guides together! :D!



#16 Farah: Greetings! I like your formal speaking :] Makes me ' WOW' y'know! Take care :]!



#17 Pearlyn: I'll remember you splashing water at Ernest :] Take care and good luck!



#18 Sinyee: You're so so so so lady :] Excel in chinese dance kay! Take care :]



#19 Peiyee: YO OLIVE. LOL. We're most probably to be in the same class next year. But i'll still miss you saying you wna shit at random timing.LOLOL OMG. Let's pawn juniors!



#20 Jacqueline: Hello! I'll remember you for always pon-ing school. LOL HAHA! Take care :]!



#21 Shannon: Hey my girlf! Take care kay! Don't cry over trival things, very ugly you know! And you better not change boyf! >:D! We will excel! :]



#22 Yanli: ZOMG HELLO. LOLOL. Of course I miss your everything. TANNED skin .. high pitch voice.. and pulling of socks. Or rather, pining up fringe. LOLOL! We'll go to the same class :] gogogo, oleh oleh oleh! * Friends foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr*



#23 Ziqing: Hello Dearie! I'll miss you :( Thank you for everything along the journey :] You've given me loads of help! Remember, friendship probs are nothing. Disney clique always for you :]
Loveyou.



#24 Yingru: Thank you for helping me to do my bisectors homework :]



#25 Yemeng: Um.. take care yeah? Don't always kena caught by YM. LOL.



#26 Zheliang: OMG MARIO! I'll remember your .. laughter and that stupid face LOL. Take care loads.



#27 Junjie: Hey! Your props are very well done. LOL. Anyway, do pawn Ivan Low always. Good luck.



#28 Charles: Man you rock by learning french. LOL. Coolest thing ever. Take care youuuu NCC man.



#29 Minhao: I think .. you look like wolf. LOL Take care la smarty freak.



#30 Ernest: Godness me, your nerdy face makes me laugh. Anyway, you're pretty amusing.



#31 ChinHao: The boss-like person! You're quite nice at times, take care yeah :]



#32 Irfan: Oh your sleepy eyes. HAHAH! Thank you for helping me in Homecon. Good luck!



#33 JiangJin: I think you're quite cute in some ways. LOLOL! Rock on kay, american-china. LOLOL!



#34 Zechariah: Hey! You're nice at times.. and weird too.. Keep in touch yeah! Don't mind me calling you black too :]



#35 Ivan Lieu: HELLO BUDDY. Man, i think you're super winnie the pooh. LOLOL!! Even though we might not be in the same class BUT, buddies forever!!!! Let's use whatever ways to contact yea' ? ILYYYYYYYYYYY!! Thank me! LOL >:D



#36 IvanLow: Aiya you go die la. Freakass. LOLOL. You suck by not helping us to clear the millipede :D



#37 Loysius: I'll miss your super laughter and your cute face. rock onnnnnnnnnnn. Though i rock more. LOLOL! :]



#38 Javier: Um. You... funny guy. Go be Mr.Bean . LOL.



#39 Jiahao: I'll miss your AHMENG crap. LOLOL! Hopefully same class kay! :D



#40 Weiern: Idiot stalker. LOLOLOL take care anw.



#41 Jonard: Hmm. you're very nice :] Always help us whenever in trouble. Take care loads. we might be in same class. Weeeeeeeee :]!



Miss Tan, though you're naggy at times. But i know you meant well. At times only kay. And your pronounciation ish very good. I like it ! LOLOL OMG.



profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November