Sunday, October 19, 2008 1:08 PM
Some straightening out to do? ):
No-no i ain't MIA-ing. Just struggling with my Guides work and some chinese work ..After this i'll be fine .. (:Post-exam activity coming soon. Let's have fun to the fullest kay, 1e6? :D! (Though it's a picnic.. LOL.)Cheers, kudo(s)! HAHAHAHA!Told you so - Jesse McCartney
Lookin at ya now I can tell that you and your new relationship ain’t goin well.There’s no reason your name should come up on my cellUnless you’re unhappy but that shouldn’t be the case cause you saidSaid he was the one baby yes you said said you were in love (love)When you left me u said that you wouldn’t be comin backRemember that but I never agreeI hate to say it but I told you soTold you if you left that you were goin be miserableGuess he don’t do it like meOr else you wouldn’t beRunnin back to the past it was you that left meI hate to say it but you know I’m rightEvery time you’re up you’re callin for me late at nightBut now that you aint got me tell me where you goin beCause I can’t take you back no my heart won't let meGirl you know he can’t touch like I doI don’t see you trippin or flippin over his movesDon’t take a genius to see he ain't that dudeBut you let him back you don’t know what you was onWhen you said said he was the oneBaby yes you said said you were in loveWhen you left me you said that you wouldn’t beCommin' back remember that but I never agreeI hate to say it but I told you soTold you if you left that you were goin' be miserableGuess he don’t do it like meOr else you wouldn’t beRunnin back to the past it was you that left meI hate to say it but you know I’m rightEvery time you’re up you’re callin' for me late at nightBut now that you ain't got me tell me where you goin' beCause I can’t take you back no my heart won't let meYou fell on hard times it seems but you ain't getting no sympathyNo baby not from me cause I told you you should never leaveSee you chose this road so you gotta go it aloneRemember I told you soI hate to say it but I told you soTold you if you left that you were goin' be miserableGuess he don’t do it like meOr else you wouldn’t beRunnin' back to the past it was you that left meI hate to say it but you know I’m rightEvery time you’re up you’re callin' for me late at nightBut now that you ain't got me tell me where you goin' beCause I can’t take you back no my heart won't let me(I can’t take you back no) ...
profile

Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.