doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Sunday, November 30, 2008 9:52 PM
I will be back soon!
HEY YOOOOOOO! Going for camp tomorrow! And and and! Hopefully i can enjoy it :) By the way, I want to thank my bro so much because he'll be blogging for me tomorrow! I've been waiting for DECEMBER to arrive and since I can't blog tomorrow, he'll blog for me! Whoooooooo! Love bro to the extreme max! :)))))))))))))))))))) Though he's still kinda noob recently. ROFL. Admit it! Okay i'm gna relax now, i awfully don't want to be late tomorrow. Tag tag tag! But don't forget my plurk too.. respond to the old plurks or whatever :D! Just maintain it? thank you so much! Wish me some luck! Ciao -
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.