doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Thursday, November 13, 2008 7:22 PM
Melting.
Hello A s i a n s :) Had been doing the same few things lately. But 1 sure thing is, tv is godlike, just like me! LOLOL! Regarding the previous post on EduTalk questions, i didn't expect sucha big reaction towards question4 LOL! Relax, I won't write that! If shame had a face, i think it would be mine. LOL Yes it's that feeling y'know! :D! Having guides tomorrow, discussing about cca open house thingy i think. I'm in it too! Whooooooo juniors here i come! :DD! ( Though they haven't even join us.. LOL) My future juniors would be loved sooooooooooo much. Those nasty ones.. look out >:) Seriously I must start on my holidays assignments.. haven't got much time left. Cause i need more time to slack+play >:o 1month isn't enough! Or rather, forever isn't enough too! I want to link something together. Bad & Good. I lost 10k of money in Audi today. Then a hacker came and earned back 1m for me. LOLOL! Hmmmm... help me get some life, dudes :)
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.