<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 29, 2008 11:10 PM
Quiz :)
Let's see.. o__o
Okay firstly i went out with my momma today to Causeway Point. Purely just to shop and enjoy some life. And then when i was going home, i met buddy and he tapped my shoulders first! I was kinda shocked, LOL. Thinking, ''aww man who the hell fking tapped me suddenly?!'' As I zoomed in my vision .. it was him. BUDDY LIEU. ROFL. Now i'm being saboed by Krystaka to do a quiz >:]


Rules:
1. Each player of this game start of with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged have to write 10 thing little known facts.
3. The end you need to choose 10 people to tag and list out their names.
4. No tag back the person who tagged you.


Here's the 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about myself:
1) I can shout to the tv alone.
2) I start to love The Cullens :)
3) I always freaked out at night by some dreams.
4) Now Edward Cullen's gettin' hotter in my mind :)
5) You might not know how I loved Disney Clique :)
6) I hoped for some holidays jobs to kill time.
7) I dreamt of my future boyf often.
8) I seriously don't like twits.
9) I always wanted to go to Paris/France.
10) You better pass on this quiz..


My name:
A: you like to drink
B: you like people
C: you are really silly
D: you like to eat
E: you like to play with dogs
F: you are dead sexy
G: you never let people tell you what to do
H: you have good personality and good looks
I: easy to be with
J: people adore you
K: you are wild and crazy
L: everyone loves you
M: best kisser ever
N: best GF/BF anyone could ask for
O: easy to fall in love with
P: you are popular with all types of people
Q: you are a tomboy
R: you are loyal to those who love you
S: crazy
T: awesome kisses
U: you really like to chill
V: awesome in bed
W: you are very broad minded
X: you love sports
Y: best GF/BF anyone could ask for
Z: always ready



A: you like to drink (Not really..)
N: best GF/BF anyone could ask for(I hoped so.)
G: you never let people tell you what to do(Kinda true.)
E: you like to play with dogs(NO! I HATE DOGS!)
L: everyone loves you(HAA, who don't? LOL.)
A: you like to drink(zzzzzzzzzz.)


This quiz sucks! Not true AT ALL! Don't fking pass on!
rofl >:(!

profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November