Ya that's her.
Tai tai, today's ur big day yo! No , i'm not trying to say that you're marrying. Okay, now that you're finally 13.. I hope you could be more matured. LOL!! Though we will still be crapping after years later ... haha! Next year diff class liao, must be more alert. Sec 2 senior leh, don't play play. Further more disney clique is separated.. so there will be no JONARD to help liao. Cause he's in my class, HAHA. Knew you from the start of school. Or rather, before school--the interview ... I think you very blur LOL. Along the year, we experienced quite alot of different stuffs. Like you know the famous ahmeng and the black zech. LOL!!! And nicest javier!!!!! The retard! They're all very amusing people yeah :) Frying cheese.. crapping during school period all theses. Had became a nice memory for us already :D! I know im being too direct sometimes and may hurt one's feelings often.. thousands apologies :) And next year, we'll pawn juniors yo! Can't wait till Sec2 that day. And the day where new sec1 guides come in all theses stuffs .. Yeah so, we'll strive for progress and excel not forgetting to have fun! Though different class, but not gonna say BYE. Loveyou to the max :)
From: ANGELA ANG, 1e6'08 :)))))
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥