doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Sunday, November 2, 2008 10:30 PM
Top 3.
Hellooooooooooo(!) I realise .. people had been mentioning about S-H-I-T in my tagboard ever since i used it as an example, a bad one .. LOL.( refer to my previous posts ) Okay i'll tryda' fine a better example next time .. Gna do some enquiries bout' TWITS. Grrrr. Sometimes i wonder why girls like to type in THIISH way. Seriously its irritating and annoying ): No-no .. more than that. It's SLUTTY and BITCHY! LOLOL! Let me give example(s).
Girl: ''la0g0ng, iie lurbs euu, we wiill last tiill f0reva h0rrhs?'' Guy: ''yeah ..'' (GOD! THAT'S A LIVE FREAK! ) Unknown: '' eeeeeeks. ><'' ! Whyye euu all buweee miie! aiiy0s, biig buwees! '' Someone: ''euu d0nt c0me andd ann0y miie canS?
Okay that totally makes me puke .. or even fedup. They have something wrong in their English?! Why the hell spell ''ME'' into '' MIIE''?Or ''O'' into '' ZERO'' ?Freak right? Plus we can't even read proper english PROPERLY. Would you want a serious parent letter to be like.. '' y0urs chiild had been suspendedd, puhleese c0ntact us as s00n as p0ssiibllee t0 transfer 0ut 0f sch00l. '' FREAKING RIGHT! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. TO BE CONTINUED... * -EDIT- As I've said .. to be continued with last night's TWITS TALK. Come'on.. don't you find irritating? They type as if they have problem with their English. Freakass. Frequently used words by twits: dhenn/iie/euu/d0nt/puhleese/lurbbes/q0rt/lurrhs/yarhs/lerhs/m0ii/sh0/eeeks/ l0rhhs/derh/wiib/miie/
Actually. I think twits DO like to seek attention from their surrounding people. You can actually get these facts from Friendster. They like PINK to the core. hardcore -_-'' .With broken English and pink colour everywhere PLUS they like to take mirror reflection photos.. Or they'll POUT like there's no tomorrow. Okay i'll end here.Gettin' fedup! Thank me if you do change from a twit to at least a live telecast human(?) LOLOL! :D
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.