doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Thursday, November 27, 2008 10:16 PM
Twilight.
Twilight. Twilight. Twilight. Everyone's talkin' about Twilight, but who cares since its an awesome movie? ''Eh, you haven watch, why say its awesome? Don't bluff me that you're the 2nd Alice Cullen that can see the future.'' The problem is, I watchedTwilightyesterday on the net!! Evil laugh* >:D! Google it and you will get the link eventually. I shan't post the link cause I don't know whether this is legal/illegal yeah. I searched for it yesterday, and found 1 video that shows full movie. The quality is kinda' bad, and it takes quite a while to load too. But who cares as long as you can watch it.. that's not the main point anyway. After I load for around 30minutes, only half of it is being loaded -_-'' I waited and bear with it once again ... And y'know what!? My noob brother came home and said that he watched it at school during lesson time already, and its quite a good quality one. How frustrating!! And after 10mins, the whole movie is okay and waiting for you to play. LOL! Such a noob >:l! Anyway, I find Alice Cullen gorgeous :]
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.