doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Wednesday, December 3, 2008 8:25 PM
I'm back! :]]]]]]]
HELLO, I'M BACK AND I SURVIVED FROM THE CAMP! :]
Camp was quite fun yo! Especially with my wife, Hillary!! But first day of camp was super duper tiring because we had to get our tents and gadgets done. Unfortunately and sianly, both my wife and I didn't get to sleep really well on that first night due to the snores.. >:[
Second day was better, and the duties are not so tiring too :] But we had to do some other duties that were not under us for others .. >:/ Though it rained and we can't have the campfire carried out, but we still had had fun and enjoyed the fake campfire with all fellow guides :]! Plus, at night we could sleep kinda well too! Glad that I actually enjoyed the camp :]
Not only that! We also have Manitos! It's damn fun la! I first time doing it, and still enjoyed though i know i'm Hillary's manito LOL. My manito was Qian Yuen :] Wrote letters to some other guides and wanna thank Angel, Hillary, Weifun, Jiahui, Miss wong and Miss Ruzi for the letters! Well i assumed it as love letters, LOL. Love you HILLARY WIFE! :]!
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.