Tuesday, December 30, 2008 11:39 PM
I'm one huge procrastinator :)
If I were a boy ... 1.] I will style my hair until super shuai and jio Krystal Kwah. LOLOLOL.2.] I will woo 7 girls at one go and then tell them i'm a gay. HAHAHHA.3.] I will insult the girl that starts to act bitchy in front of me directly. 4.] I will burn my homework and say that i've lost it without feelin' bad.5.] I will love my girlfriend like Edward Cullen(!!!!)6.] I will definitely join Boys Brigade :D7.] I will act stupid to just let my girlfriend cheerup. LOLOLOL.8.] I will want to learn piano and dance just to let girls see how handsome i am. LOL.9.] I will wanna try chasing after a black-and-while ball with other boys in a field.10.] I will try watching Anime and see how interesting it can be :o11.] I will stay out until late night and my mom just nagged for 5minutes and let go after that.12.] I will drink beer with my dad and don't feel 'eww' ^_^13.] I will spend 200 bucks on a Levi's pants without feeling awwww. LOL!14.] I will want to fake fight with the guys! 15.] But still, i'm a girl.-Hope you've enjoyed :D!-
profile

Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.