doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Thursday, December 25, 2008 8:45 PM
Official Christmas!
MERRYCHRISTMAS ASIANS! LOL! Went out for almost whole day to buy stuffs :) Feelin' kinda tired now and don't really wish to carry on doing work ... School's starting soon and I still have quite alot to go :( Maybe i'll start my work again tomorrow...? Cause i'm on korean drama craze again ^^ teehee, bye! Below is a conversation that i had with my noob brother yesterday. LOL ENJOY. *Its somehow lidat :) *
Me:Eh you see! My friend gimme de leh!!! Very nice hor!!!! [It was a present from krystaka!] Noobie Nel:Ya lor. Christmas present ah? Me:Ya you see got 'A' leh, my name. Noobie Nel:Ya. Why never buy for me? My one is 'N'. Me:Ya lor hor, 'N' for NOOB ma. LOLOLOLOLOLOLL. Noobie Nel: -THE SILENCE STARTS and he probably ' ...........' in the heart
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAA
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.