<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 9, 2009 9:25 PM
CCA BAZAAR. I like ♥!
YES. For once, i'm tryin' to get rid of my procrastinating skills to blog for you all. (HAHA.)


Not really all about CCA BAZAAR and maybe some essential ranting will take place :o
Started out by going to school with a happy-go-lucky feelin', LOL. I'm not weird ...
I feel proud in my uniform! Just that my geek specs kept on contradict with my uniform.


RANTS
It wasn't that good and exciting as compared to last year.. I personally feel that, the Sec1s are seriously horrible and terrible and vegetably BAD. They're rude. 237 score so what? I scared ah? LOL. I'm your godlike senior alright. Have some respect towards The Godlike. Don't be so lame and try to act here and there. And i actually mistook 1e4 for 1t8 because of their sucky attitude. This is ridiculous. 237 score students fancy producing such attitude. So did they still remember they're in YishunTown Seconday School?
END OF RANTS


Fall-ed in for dismissal parade with all the UGs. Was very nervous because i'm afraid things
got cropped up and screwed the whole squad up.. Buddha was around and i got fall-ed out safely! LOL. But this is one of the reasons why i felt so proud too :) Act la you know? HAHA!


I like Boys Brigade for the millionth times i may have said this! ♥♥♥! Right Krystal. LOL! :B Handsome. Sexy. Cute. Coolio.HOT! AND THE LIST GOES ON! Hotties.-Scream-


profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November