<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 3:39 PM
Cheeeeeeers people :D!
Cool cousin I've got. HOR YOU JEALOUS. LOL LAMER.


LOL YOYO IT'S ME AGAIN LOL. I've got to blog on the New Year Period stuff because i don't want to be procrastinating again. Hahaha. Yeap, so that's my cool cousin. Taken on Steamboat Day that day :) LOL, i hope he can't find my blog cause i did promise him not to post the picture HAHAHAH. Omg, i'm mean right? Hopefully it's not counted as mental abuse LOL! And i used to fight with him. ONG BAK! LOL.



HE'S THE SECOND ROBERT ZHANG IN LITTLE NYONYAAA! LOL!


Yes, another cousin. Hahaha they're brothers. With reference to the previous photo. Okay why am i like introducing my family people ... NOT FOR SALE! LOL. I think he hated me. Cause i kept snatching the computer from him LOL OOPS. See the -.- stupid face! I disliked -.- faced people. Action ppl KJWEHNOIVAUWHOENIRAHWI SUCK BIG TIME.
Bye sexy people!


profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November