<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 11, 2009 10:09 PM
Goooooodest luck yo.
YES! Good luck to all the students receiving O Level's results tomorrow! Especially my Guides senior, ZhiYun :]! Yeah yeah yeah another random day .. Had tuition in the morning. Went to orchard in the noon. Freak! There's all sorts of people there -_- I even saw gays. Ew, zomg. But I liked Auzzies the most! ♥♥♥! Anyway, i've really got no topic to blog on now LOL. And i won't try so damn hard just to cough up an interesting post, HAHAHA. To think i'm sharing my personal thoughts here. phew. You don't have to read it anyway, i didn't point a gun at you :)




Now what i wanted to do most is ... study properly. lol, don't be shocked. Cause even I, myself is shocked by this freaking answer. When i was a kid, i always think about when can i start school and make friends officially and etc. Then when i was a pri-school student, i'm waiting to be in secondary school asap to study chim stuffs. Now that i'm in secondary school, all i wanted is to play everyday. But life is realistic. You don't expect money to drop in front of you unless someone dropped it purposely, right? Everytime i'm in school, i think of play and slack around. When i'm alone, i'll think of how important studying is. I know its contradicting because that's life. For example, when you eat pizza, you think that ' ohmegod this ham smells good. but the cheese makes me puke.' But you still eat it right? LOL. I really want to study well sometimes and do proud for my family and my hardworking tuition teacher. Maybe i've got to set my targets and determination right this time round. I won't want to report lousy results to my teacher anymore .. it's been hard on him. I'm glad that he hasn't 'sack' me cause i'm a slow student. Study! Study! Study! B-U-T. I'm still the same, old, GODLIKE CREATURE and EDWARDY person. BEWARE! Goodnight.

profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November