<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 25, 2009 3:40 PM
HAPPY STEAMBOAT DAY! (Y)
HELLO AWUIEHTRANIVWUEYRAIWUVYEROIBAUWYERPI! LOL JUST SPAMS.
Bought things yesterday! *happy happy* :D YAY LOL.
Chinese New Year is coming! Which means my birthday is coming! Scream for me! LOL.
Okay shall post essential & random pictures :)
Don't laugh at me! LOL seriously. THIS IS ME.


THIS IS YOUR MINI GOD. LOL QAMA & I LAUGHED SO MUCH AT THIS LOL!




YEAH YEAH HI-5! HAHAHAHAHA.





You can stand under my umbrella! LOLOLOL. Provided there's rain. LOL





MY SEXY SHOES LOL. Actually i don't find it sexy. LOL WHO CARES.







LOVELY BED LOL! (L) I'm not lame!



LOL, so conclusion is: I'm actually a mini god that looks like a chick & penguin which is eventually a noob and the far look of mine totally looked so emotatic or emoish and ended up in a lovely bed. LOL YAY? I LOVE ME HAHAHAHAHA YOU LOVE ME RIGHT? LOL. Total pawnage, omg! Say hi to new clothes tomorrow! (Y)

profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November