doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Saturday, January 3, 2009 12:33 PM
Hi new class :)
School wasn't too bad yesterday :) After all it was only the first lesson with everyone LOL.. The tough part haven't come, more to go yo! Being in a class full of jokers.. of course it is super noisy -_- My form, English, and Mathematics teacher is Ms Wong :) I know you're envy! Don't be shy! Seriously, its like the best teacher among all classes! But don't fret! I know you people could make it :) Kinda disappointed that i couldn't sit with Krystaka:l Had Guides. Quite fun with JasmineTan and fellow guides :D! She's so funny zomg. Havin' new juniors next friday! Now my newest plan is to not bully them, but to let them feel happy with me and everyone in cca :)! Ahhhhhhhhh juniors! Hopefully everything's gonna be fine, Buddha blesses all! :) Btw, i've updated the post that's needed to be updated. LMAO.
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.