<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 16, 2009 5:07 PM
If only i were Superman.
1.] I'll solve that someone's problem definitely.
2.] I'll change every 1e6ian'08 to the same class.
3.] I'll make DC Clique to be closer than before.
4.] I'll command the bitch to curl up and eat some essential shit.
5.] I'll definitely wear my super duper underwear correctly!

But still, i'm Bella's Edward Cullen.

LOL MUCH PEOPLE, DON'T HATE ME LOL. HAHAHA. School had been great today. Okay i'm actually very glad that i enjoyed school so much everyday LOL! But as compared to last year, maybe not :) Alright anyway i'm currently hearing some weird noise from kitchen? From corridor? And being the Godlike one, i didn't go out to check. LOL GREAT. LMAO SHIT. Okay it's gone. Stupid sia LOL. Back to topic, school ya? From today on, i'll start to anticipate every Chinese lesson because... I'm sitting with 1e6ians! HAHAHAHAHA! Especially, loysius, junjie, jiahao the meng zai and peiyee! LOL CAN I SAY. And i get to laugh every lesson already! Cheers to Ahmeng! HAHAHA. And ...


BREAKEVEN by The Script


is super duper NICE! One of my favourites currently, :]! Any more nice songs to recommend? Do drop a tag :) I'd gladly search it up and listen to it! Off to rest now :) Or maybe view Chonny's NEWEST Video. LOL MUCH.

profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November