<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 10, 2009 10:45 PM
No inspirations for blog :(
I'm awfully sorry for not being able to blog nicely these few days. Cause' i've got so much to say previously and now i'm havin' mixed feelin' about posting this or that topic. I'll try to blog everyday so that my bloggin' bug won't be gone :) Suggest some hot topics? And i'll blog on it if i've got ideas. Okay maybe this the time to revive my blog.


Different kinds of BAD people met so far.

1.] BACKSTABBERS. YES I KNOW YOU PEOPLE HATE THIS. If you're a fool in making friends now, you'll probably get cheated by all sorts of people when you stepped into the society. I've got no advice to give but still , AH LEH LU YA.

2.] HYPOCRITES. ohmygod i can faint from this. These shitty people are trash alright. They like to act don't know and kept something from you in the dark. It's so annoying and they will start to give all sorts of lame excuses when you start to investigate. Shit on them directly.

3.] ACT STUPID. This kind of people can just bang wall. They always act stupid to escape from certain things lor. I know they're stupid but why must they add on to their stupidness? Purely no life people. Smack them.

4.] BITCHY. This pissed me off directly. Seriously, they like to act pure in front of everyone and the bitch about others in the back. Showing the best in front of everyone but in the end, still a bitch i guessed. They even looked like one. Curse them!

5.] BOOTLICKERS. Disgusting is all i can say. They tend to suck up to seniors and such. Will do anything in order to be 'good' in front of people. TAKE OFF THEIR FUGLY BOOTS!

What have you met so far?

profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November