QAMA says this guy's hot. LOL maybe? I hope he's not drooling.
HELLO PEOPLE IT'S FRIDAYYYYYYYYYY. LOL! Sec1s came today! But i hardly see and talk to them! They think they big right? I so scared, ahh. LOL! Cause we had to do gadgets -_-'' Aw baby nevermind LOL JOKIN'
Nothing to blog about much. LOL LAUGHED ALOT WITH QAMARUL, AGAIN & AGAIN.
We both siao siao one. LOL! I actually typed Mount Alvernia as MOUTH ALVERNIA.
HOW NOOB IS THAT OMG LOL? Laughed like shit over that. HAHAHAHAHA.
I love pandas.
I think sushi is very nice.
I will not hammer Qama in future.
I must learn how to YO him instead.
I AM YOUR GOD!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA LOL bye noobs ( LOL).
If you'd realised, what i did recently is LAUGH WITH QAMA. LMAO SHIT BYE.
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥