doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Sunday, January 4, 2009 11:49 AM
This is noobshit :)
Pawned him early in the morning okay, thanks!
Me: Oi ah nel, your coffee cup still want drink anot? Bro: Er don't wan liao help me wash ty. Me: Ok lor call me pro first :)))) Bro: huh? Me: huh?! ( i was tryna' copy him. LOL. ) Bro: Huh?! Me: HUH?! Bro: HEH? Me: HEH?!?! Bro: HEH!! Me: Heh lan la heh. Bro: -quiet- Me: Oi call me pro if nt i sabo you HOR. Bro: -playing his game- Me: Oi quick call me pro!! Bro: Ahhhhh. pro. Me: TYTYTYTYT LOL! He must have hate me. LOL ZOMG!
School tomorrow. Jiayou all alright! :] * I believe i can fly~* LOLOLOLOLOL bye peeps!
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.