doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Thursday, February 12, 2009 5:52 PM
Class tee here we come! ♥
HELLO! Haven't been updating lately cause i'd been busying with tests and homework. Yup so in that case i shouldn't update until everything is over right? LOLOL joking. Class tee's design had been settled today by everyone and i really hope it's the hot red-orangenice colour that Miss Wong had mentioned :) She's really a nice teacher ♥♥♥ :)
I'm so envy that the class blogskin is nicer than mine >:( LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Okay people i gtg, wish me luck for tests :) I WANT HOT RED CLASS TEE LOL. Black Friday tomorrow! BEWARE. -Evil grin- LOL joking. What's up with Blogger ah? The images can't load and it's annoying to see so much blanks.
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.