doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Tuesday, February 24, 2009 7:15 PM
DAVID ARCHULETA ♥♥♥
Tell me why you're so hard to forget Don't remind me, I'm not over it Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth I'm just a little too, not over you A Little Too Not Over You - DAVID ARCHULETA
Drama SUCKS abit. You have no idea how sucky it is to be in a group, that couldn't cooperate well. How sickening, irritating some guys were. Is he even fit to be in the group omg can't stand it man k im going off early today there's EL PAPER 2 tomorrow :( wish me some luck love you Nicole Aini Krystal Basyir's so cute and Mayreshh is abit too amusing. HAHAHAH cute people ♥
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.