Wednesday, February 18, 2009 4:39 PM
I love Vicky more than you can imagine :)
K people don't be jealous when you see the title LOL.
People like VICKY LU & NICOLE CHEN are such lovely people la omg.
One's my superman and the other my superb tablemate. ( respectively )
K somehow Vicky sort of saw through me and knew i was seriously tired + stressed
Gave me concerning words which i really really really appreciated it
K from now on i will bombard/spam all my worries to her
Nicole is awesome too. She helped me in my work so freakin' much :)
And i'm too, tryin my best to not trouble her already
They're too awesome la omg you better be jealous
-WENT FOR A SLEEP-
LOL ya okay school was as usual tiring for me. And the PE was great with Mr.Low
K it was much freaking better than our own teacher that's why it's great LOL
AOWIEURANVIUSEYHKAJHERABVOISEUYZSNIUDH I love VICKY
:)
profile

Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.