#1: Do call The Divine Chosen One YANNY, pretty face :) ahahahaha my girlf! LOL
#2: Why am i so sleepy today?
#3: I slept for almost half a day ..
#4: I like piglet!
#5: I feel sick ow .. :(
#6: oi sexies recommend some nice songs please ...
#7: i hate homeworks
#8: i wanna burn fats :( !
#9: I love Nicole :) !
#10: my heart and lungs feels like they can collapse anytime :(
#11: why is everyone not around in hell MSN!
#12: hmm can i really continue to the 50th?
#13: yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
#14: cheer up Marieanne!
#15: eh im a slacker!
#16: I love Fatin :)
#17: Qamarul isn't around .. aww LOL
#18: Bear is smsin' me :)
#19: owww my room is kinda stuffy
#20: shit i want the ice cream puff now
#21: IvanLieu has just signed in
#22: yawning again
#23: im such a no life freak!
#24: i wanna go running now
#25: gurlss n0wadayss are ridiculous. you know what i meant.. pui twits.
#26: yawning once again
#27: March is such a popular month. Everyone's havin birthday ...
#28: IvanLieu has just signed in once again
#29: MSN VIRUS ARE FREAKIN KILLIN ME
#30: It's was raining like shit currently just now ...
#31: Poda Vacuum Beef Soda LOL
#32: aw glad that JOANNE CHAN is in my F&N group :)
#33: Nicole why aren't you taggin me! :(
#34: I think JasmineTan's massaging is great :)
#35: LOL i'll appreciate it if you read till here
#36: K lemme give you a good hug first. -HUG-!
#37: 98.7FM is goooood ~
#38: i bet you're tired of this post already
#39: hmmm let me tell you a big secret of mine then ..
#40: hmm you sure you wanna know...?
#41: i actually breathe everyday!
#42: LOL THAT'S HELL LAME OHMYGOD
#43: but then again, im not breathing properly ... :(
#44: pls don't be mad at this post and me!
#45: you got me deeper than deep and I'm constantly blinded,
#46: i'm running around but there's no place to hide.
#47: I start to talk in my sleep, our souls are divided.
#48: Why can't they forgive me these demons inside.
#49: ow demons. hell no, that's a song :)
#50: 50th! Do tag. or else i'll hunt you down :( Joking, byebye :)!
One more night i'll find another you,
cus' everytime we touch i'm ready for love.
In an endless summer i'm tongue tied and inconsolable,
i want it that way and i'm already there.
-Qamarul.
Not too bad right? Awwh Sexy stuff :) LOL!