<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 19, 2009 10:31 PM
Broken strings.
I think Broken Strings by James Morrison ft. Nelly Furtado is damn nice
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN lah k?
look at my stylo player at the credits section. how nice.
wtf something cropped up LOL i gtg bye bye.


(edited)
oh i was boasting about my stylo player last night. LOL look, it's chio!

For lazy people that wouldn't scroll all the way down :)

hmm i forgot wad i wanted to blog about ...
OH i hate some pets like copycats. GRRRRRRRRRR irritating shitzx la
laugh at them leh oi
ahahahaaahahahaahaahahaah retards hahahaaahahaahahahahahaah
but im serious, i hate them to the core of the core
retards lah don't know how to spell originality
curse them!
and whooooops, i just cleared my mia status cus im too bored LOL! :)
lemme tell you a story! enjoy k and im not lame im just bored. HAHA :(

-

FORGET IT LAH LOL I DON'T THINK THE HELL THING WORKS
k let's just sing some nice shitzx :)


Oh it tears me up
I try to hold on, but it hurts too much
I try to forgive, but it's not enough to make it all okay

You can't play on broken strings
You can't feel anything, that your heart don't want to feel
I can't tell you something that ain't real.

profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November