doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Friday, March 6, 2009 9:30 PM
I'M YOUR CL!
Life, has it's ups and downs.
haha k the title is enough to stress you for like the whole day was CL of the day yesterday and it was um ABCDEFHJSJK overall commands were alright.. but programmes were kinda screwed to mams/teachers, sorry for the disappointment we'll definitely improve next time :) Felt great working with Murni. somehow she made me love Guides more .. like what they called it Leadership & Responsibility you may think its crap but that's wad i felt k i'm gonna be a RP and lead the lovely sec1s throughout their camp im high/ happy/ worried/ glad/ scared 'bout it Murni and i will survive, right? hahaha. Much thanks to: Jiahui, Mandy, Murni &Jolene. Jiahuiis an AWESOME fish trust me :)
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.