doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Monday, March 2, 2009 10:24 PM
Sucks, goooooood.
Monday sucks like usual haha anyway lessons are alright it goes from sucky to goooood( from the title ) first few lessons doesn't seems fun to me lol K GEOG LESSON WAS SUPER FUN LOL SEE? I GET SO TURNED ON AND HIGH LOLL
K IM IN A GROUP WITH THE FOLLOWING SEXIES: -KRYSTAL KWAH -JOANNE CHAN -MAYRESHH -BASYIR -EUGENE (k maybe he's not one..)
LOL THE PICK RUBBISHaka WASTE ENVIRONMENT PROJ WAS GREAT BRAVEST SOUL WASMAYRESHH HAHAHAH HE'S FORCED ANYWAY OOOOOOOPS LOL ONCE AGAIN BASYIR's BEING CUTE HAHA THE PROJ WAS AWESOMEXZ FOR US I WAS SUGGESTING US TAKING A GROUP PHOTO SO I CAN POST but no one listened haha so you guys don't get to see sexy us EL was terrrrrrrrible omg. Ernest irritated Ms Wong again. history was speechless ... wish me luck for Sciencetomorrow! i wanna go SSC's splash park withKrystal! Splash Park! Splash Park Splash Park! k bear's happy again.
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.